Chang Jung Building, Private Chang Jung Girls’ Senior High School(長榮女中長榮大樓)
The school is composed of the main building and the lecture hall completed in 1923 and 1933 respectively. It has since been responsible for women’s education since then. At the beginning, clergymen were the principals. Although Japanese took over the school after the outbreak of WWII, the school’s church style has never been changed. The Chang Jung Building is still the spiritual symbol of Private Chang Jung Girls’ Senior High School.
Category Historic Sites
Opening Hours Please contact the school