As the earliest secondary school in Taiwan, Chang Jung Senior High School founded by Presbyterian Church of England in 1885 has witnessed the change of three eras of Taiwan: Qing government, Japanese colonial government, and postwar national government. The school has a long history and lots of artefacts. The red school history museum and the chaplain’s office are the school’s very important buildings during Japanese colonization. The brick red appearance is decorated by the white arch-shaped bargeboard, looking exceptionally attractive in on the green meadow under the blue sky. Currently, the collection of the museum includes theAmoy Romanized Trimetric Classic(1894) annotated by George Ede (1854-1904), the woodblock printing version of various teaching materials, and the charcoal-light projector. There is also a handwritten letter “RE: Life and Death of People in Taiwan Prefecture” by Principal George Ede to Rev. Thomas Barclay. Taiwan’s first press is also collected by the museum. It is a rarely seen historic artefact.