This is the largest and best-known temple on bustling Ouwang Street(漚汪街) in Jiangjun District and is the local belief center. Built in 1757, it enshrines Guan Sheng Di Jun(Lord Guan;關聖帝君). The temple has a long history and attracts many worshippers. One notable feature is Lin Kun-Gang Memorial Hall(林崑岡紀念館) which commemorates anti-Japanese righteous man Lin Kun-gan. Called “martial art scholar who passed the imperial examination”, Lin was both a fine scholar and soldier and cared about local affairs. When Taiwan was ceded to Japan after the Sino-Japanese War, he formed a “righteous army”(義軍) to resist the Japanese and was killed in battle. His reputation spread far and wide and, for his bravery and righteousness, and because his loyal image reflects that of Guan Sheng Di Jun, the memorial hall was established inside the temple, introducing his deeds and displaying old photographs.