NationalCheng Kung University Lixian Building (Former Japanese Army Infantry Second Regiment Dormitories) (成功大學禮賢樓(原日軍步兵第二聯隊營舍))
The Lixian Building was completed in 1911. Originally Japanese Army Infantry Second Regiment Dormitories(原日軍步兵第二聯隊營舍), it now houses the National Cheng Kung University Institute of Art Studies. In 1968 it was renovated, bathroom equipment was installed, and it was used as accommodation for returning scholars or visiting professors and was given its current name, meaning "respect for the wise.” The building’s appearance is basically the same as it originally looked and it is well-preserved. The most perfect part of the ornate and beautiful building is its classical Roman portico. The Lixian Building is a historic building from the same era as the university’s Dacheng Building and the Department of History building.
Address East Dist., Tainan City Taiwán, R.O.C
Open Hours Free entry, please contact Cheng Kung University